Friday, April 17, 2015

JENAVIEVE BELAIR | Weekend Adventures











 

In my own words:
                        My approach to photography has always been effortless, no set up, no lights,     
                 no makeup. It's about adventure and the life in front of you. I live in a state 
                    that is filled with adventure. I am next to ocean where surfers and pretty
                    girls spend their afternoons throwing back beers and laughs. I'm not far 
                    from the forest, or the desert, or the open road. My state is my 
                    shooting playground. It's every location and every set I could ever need 
                    in one. I wanna be a part of whatever I'm shooting, and I wanna be along 
                    on the adventure. 
                                  It's all about the movement to me. 
                                        The long road and the simple life. 
               
                    I shoot mostly film, 35mm and 120. Though when it comes to weddings 
                 and certain brands I've got my digital on hand. I never show up with less than 
                    four cameras. Theres a different camera for every shot, a different film, a 
                   different light. All in all, photography to me is about the light and the life in 
                   front of you. 
                            Just capture what's real. 









   


Jenavieve Belair, a lifestyle & wedding photographer located in California says that she photographs “anything under the sun” and it is no surprise that her passion for life and natural beauty has given her the path to work with companies such as Free People, Herschel Supply Co., Supra, Stussy, Volcom, Brixton and Raen.

Belair’s love for family runs deep as well. She is currently working with her sister, Erin Rose on her upcoming book, titled Love Is Not A Town. Jenavieve is capturing a few photographs to illustrate scenes in the compilation of short stories.

 Jenavieve Belair
     Blog
                J E N A V I E V E | Instagram





No comments:

Post a Comment